Supply Chain Managers Contacts
Lauren White
2018-11-07 21:38:57 UTC
Hi

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Supply Chain Managers
Contacts for your sales and marketing campaigns?

Each Contact Contains: LinkedIn Profile, Company Name, Contact name, Title,
Address, Phone, Fax, City, State, Zip codes, Country, Industry, Employee
size, Revenue size, Sic Code, Website and verified email address.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing for your review.

NOTE: If the above industry in not relevant to you then please revert back
with your relevant target audience.

Regards,

Lauren White

Manager - Demand Generation