Thierry Lavoie
2018-11-05 00:18:46 UTC
Thierry Lavoie, B.Ing., M.Sc.A.,Ph.D.
To confirm that you would like
gcc-uc.1541376995.hmhgknfkjcoecocnccid-thierry-
Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.
I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
into the "Subject:" line.
--- Administrative commands for the gcc list ---
so you'll actually get 100-499.
lot slower than I am ;-)
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:16:33 +0000